Sunday, December 11, 2011

No mailll.

Saturday, no mail came. How disappointing! Well, okay, I lied. I did get a postcard from my eye doctor telling me that I needed to schedule my check-up for January. Apparently, according to my dad, they just send those out to get us in and spend money. Hm. It seems there is still a lot for me to learn about being an adult!

On a nicer note, I received some goodies this week! A very nice friend of mine was able to send me some Moomin postcards from Finland! They are really neat! I have two sets of each.



I am especially a fan of the funky sized ones! Cool, right? She even sent me some Moomin coffee mugs! Oddly enough, they are significantly smaller than our mugs...perhaps my dad just bought massive ones because he drinks pot after pot of coffee.




I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment