Friday, December 16, 2011

NO MAILLL!

Arg! Postwoman, why won't you bring me some mail! I think I am having withdrawals! I picked up a box turtle whom I am babysitting, though.

He's kind of cute in an ugly way. Super bright, though! I would love to get myself another tortoise...so expensive! Okay, I'm rambling about torts again.

I think I will occupy myself with writing a few first letters! Hopefully, I can get them sent out. I came across an address in my mobile letter-writing kit (I keep a pouch full of extra stationary, envelopes, pens, various little things, etc. in my purse just in case.) and it was marked with her address and "awesome girl!". I can't believe I missed it! So, I think that is how I will occupy myself!

Until next time! Over and out! (Hopefully 'next-time' will involve some mail!)

No comments:

Post a Comment