Monday, December 19, 2011

Wahoo!

I finally have decent photos! I didn't have a chance to take on of the mail that I sent out today, but it was just one piece heading out to Japan in some super cute Rilakkuma stationary!(via) He is definitely one of my favorite San-X characters!

But I had LOTS of incoming mail! One package was really exciting! I got a new notebook to review for EcoSystem! The review for their 'Author' Limited Edition notebook!

Anywho, on to the mail!

I received this adorable Santa mini-postcard from the lovely Jonna in Finland!


And once again, AWESOME Finnish stamp! I love how they put out funky shaped stamps...well, if you can call a circle a funky shape. Either way, it's really pretty!


Up next is a lovely Christmas card/letter from Wei Qi in Malaysia! She will be heading to Shanghai in two weeks, the lucky gal! Isn't this card lovely, though?


And her stamps and stickers she used are great! i especially adore the shimmery Santa Claus stamps!! Unfortunately, I tore one on the back while opening her card, but here is the cute one on the front of the envie along with a photo of the exotic flower postage stamps!



Miss. Cinthia from New York City sent me a great, shimmery snowflake Christmas card! I really need to write her a letter, so that is definitely on my to-do list for today! I love lined envelopes!


It features one of my favorite winter stamps from the USPS.


This next one was a very special surprise! My good friend and pen pal, Gladys, sent me a wonderful gift for Christmas! Isn't it beautiful?!



I'm surprised that it made it because the letter itself was inspected by the post! They ripped the envelope open. :(





Luckily, the lovely otter stamp wasn't destroyed too much! Just the corner a bit.


Check out the super cute Cinnamoroll unicorn stationary she used!



My dear Agnes sent me a great holographic-type, orange card, that also had some cute stickers on it!



Well, that's all the goodies for today! Expect an EcoSystem review here really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment