Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well...

Super Bowl was crap. I definitely wish it had been a better game. But then again, I do mostly just enjoy watching all the tight butts trot about the field! Haha.

Sunday is my least favorite day! No mail! No nothing! But it's given me a chance to get a little bit organized (in between the soda and 6-layer Mexican dip...) and figured out what reviews are coming up next! I've decided not to wait for each giveaway to end in order to do another review, so I can get to the goods quicker!

For this coming week, i will be reviewing 'Syrup Threads'! After that, we're going to head over to 'Polymer Yay!', and then on to 'Black Cat and Raven', 'RingBinder', 'Miss Cline Press', and 'Shamsy', 'The Magic Basket', and 'minxdenpartdeux'. Give or take at least. I may end up switching the order around and adding a few here and there. So, it's sort of organized! I've got three or four to go after that. Reviews of 'funwithartz', and 'Imperfect Kawaii.'

Just for fun, check out Bianca's mandalas!

2 comments:

The Snail Mailer said...

I was so dissapointed with Super Bowl :/ Patriots let me down! They are some cute little designs though :D

Lady Kay said...

I know, right?! And I so didn't want the giants to win! Seriously though, it was such a boring game!

Post a Comment