Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bath Time!

It was bath day! Snug as a bug in a rug!


"Mom, I really need a beak trim!" Soon, Scoot, soon.

Ugh, I'm so mad at myself for not photographing my outgoing mail! It was simplistically creative. I so meant to, too! But here is the awesome incoming mail!

One from Severine in Tokyo! Happy to see that she has settled in nicely! She sent some lovely goodies, too! :D



Cute tiny photos! I forget what they are called but they are from photobooths. :)




Such fun stuff, right? She also sent me two new coins for my currency collection!

Next is from the lovely Savannah in England! She sent a really unique extra! And OMG LEOPARD GECKO!!!


Back:


Look at these! It's a Queen's Jubilee decorative bag! It's beautiful! Thank you Savannah! And look at the hand-drawn envelope on her letter. :)




As always, a beautifully decorated envelope and goodies from Jennifer! Sorry the photo is so blurry!




And there we go! I did receive a few other letters, but I forgot to take photos! Boy Scout event tonight at our house for my brother's troop! We'll see how well that goes! haha.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Great mail day for you :)

Post a Comment