Friday, May 18, 2012

Eep!

Phew! Hi folks! Sorry for the lack of posting! I've just finished up with my college finals so now I can get back to blogging, crafting, writing, and...working. Urgh. I'm constantly tired and I have no idea why! I have quite a few letters to write but for the past week or so, I've just been too exhausted to write replies! I've got three days off in a row this coming week, though, so I'm planning on getting down to business! Anywho, here are some shots of the mail I've gotten recently! I'm missing some photos as the camera died, but i will post those later!

A lovely letter from Liz!



With my favorite UK themed puffy stickers!



She also sent me some awesome stickers and labels! And check out the neat stamps she used!





A lovely letter from Terry! She only lives a few hours from me!



A fantastic (as always!) letter from Helen! She sent me a super cute phone charm, too!!!





From Cheryl! I looove her letters!



And lastly, a letter and goodies from Miss. Jen! :)





More photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment