Friday, August 24, 2012

My Trip to Oto's Marketplace!



I was lucky enough to be able to visit my favorite Japanese market in Sacramento a few weeks ago and I wanted to share some photos with you guys and show you what I purchased! We were in Elk Grove (sort of a suburb outside of Sac. Also, for those of you who aren't familiar with California, Sacramento if our state capitol!) to pick up my dad's new toy, a Jeep Wrangler (seen below) and I decided to stop and pick a few things up! Oh, and I managed to get myself a ticket on the freeway...for being on the phone. Stupid. At least I wasn't texting!

Did I post a photo of this? I think I may have. Anyways, it's daddy's new toy! It pretty much makes us the worst environmental family EVER seeing as it's my family's fourth car, including my own. Jeep makes 4 in one household! if it counts for anything, the Jeep has been not driving around. it needs a bit of work but was super cheap! Dad loves it, haha. It's his dream/mid-life crisis car that my mom finally let him have! haha.



Anywho, here's a map from my place. Thought it would give you an idea of where the market is from my house. Sorry it's so small!



And here are some photos from inside! (Taken from the store website and google.)











They even sell tiny Rement sets! They sell tiny little separate sets but I only have one because they are so expensive! It's been a while since I've seen any decent San-X ones, though.



Here is what I bought! All candy, I know, haha, but it was super cheap for all of this! I also bought two Ramune sodas for my brothers. All of this, plus the sodas cost me a little over $12USD.



Wanna see the insides?





What's better than mushroom shaped cookies?!



I know these Koala cookies are available in most grocery stores here in the states, but I got dark cookie with chocolate, white chocolate as well as the standard white cookie with chocolate.



Individually wrapped Hi-Chews! The entire bag was around $3USD.



DEMOLISHED! (Not in all one day, I promise! haha.)


2 comments:

The Snail Mailer said...

Zomg, those mushroom cookies look NOM.

Marina said...

Awww, such a cute stuff!

Post a Comment