Thursday, October 4, 2012

Correspondent Call!


SO! I have decided to post a letter-friend call! Something more fun, quirky, and personable than a pen pal website!

Now, what do I need from you guys? I need you to want to find a wonderful, new friend via snail mail! I've been dreaming of doing something like this for quite some time and now I am finally going to be able to! I've got it all planned out and I'm so excited! What was I saying about needing something from you guys? Oh yeah!


Submissions!


So, if you'd like your ad posted, shoot me an email at: ladykayyblog@gmail.com and we will get you up here! All of the adds (with photos if you choose to use them!) will be posted on one page for all to look at! I hope this works as well as I want it to!

So guys, get to composing! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment