Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Not much is going on. :/


It's shameful of me to say, but I haven't been putting out much mail! But I did take some photos of my day that I thought I would also share! This post was originally going to be on what I got for Christmas but I decide to not post on that today...Would you guys like to see what I got? Or should I just forget the idea altogether?

Anywho, mail first! Just a few pieces of outgoing today!

To my prison pen pal, Jeffrey! I mentioned in this post why I send him various postcards!:



He decorates each envelope when he writes! here's a snap of part of one of them!



To Sandra!



And to Marta! Such a boring one, I know. :/ I need to get back into mail art! I've just been so tiiiiired!



And lastly, some photos from my week so far! Started a letter...



Headed out to start my day...



Stocked up on BabyLips! (yes, I have a problem.)



Wore my new earrings!



Took a break and looked through my calendar (thanks TMC!) after using some hand sanitizer...no idea why I took the photo!



Had a 'break date' with my co-worker...Yum! We ordered a bit too much food but it was tasty!







And lastly, cleaned up (that's Allie, my co-worker...) and headed home!


3 comments:

The Snail Mailer said...

Your prison pen pal seems so nice, beautiful envelopes he makes ^.^

Lainey said...

Hi Kendra,

I love the letter your prison friend decorates. It looks like he's into calligraphy too. I saw how he wrote your name. A lot of effort went into that.

Did you get my e-mail I sent on Sunday (Jan 20)?

Juliana said...

Thanks for all the pics :) Yes, post what you got for Christmas :)

Post a Comment