Friday, January 18, 2013

Sharing some stamps and mail!

Hi all! Finally a post! I'm posting from y phone so I have no clue what order these photos are going to show, haha.

Oh! I also want to show you guys my drivers license photo, haha. Random, I know, but I was waiting for them to send me a new card and I'm so stoked to see that they kept my original photo! It's from when I got my drivers permit at age 15! Unfortunately, I also got a traffic ticket to go along with it... -__-


Okay! So here are some mail and stamp photos! The photos should go in order, but who knows. The top should show the stamps I bought today! And then mail photos after! There are a bunch of incoming, too, but I forgot to rotate them so those will come in another post!

Hope your week is going great! :)













1 comment:

~JarieLyn~ said...

Your hair looks so cute in your DL.

Post a Comment