Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WEDNESDAY! Finally a mail day!


Do you know why I'm loving on this particular Wednesday? Because mail day is finally here! I may be a weirdo, but I hate pointless postal holidays. And yes, I think New Years Day is a pointless holiday. I'm weird, I know! But I have to work ALL holidays, so they never feel like an actual HOLIDAY! Plus, we get no mail on days like New Years Day! :/ Anywho, I have a whole pile of mail going out on Friday! Stupid me forgot to buy stamps last paycheck, so I have two weeks of outgoing mail piled up to send!

Lou, Juliana, and Lotte...







Frida, Jennifer, and Vanessa...







Sonja, Eveline, and Coby...







Tehren, Fee, and Sarah...







Caro, Konstantina, and Sarah!







And lastly, more Tweety stationery!




4 comments:

GeorgiaNeko said...

Wow.... *-*
That's a serious lot of letters to send out in one go!~ Such cute stationery!! >w<
Thanks for inspiring me to write all of my replies! ♫

phonelady said...

how do you do such cute stationery . You are awesome dear girl .

Savannah Storm said...

So many letters! How many penpals do you have altogether?

Lady Kay said...

Good question! I don't actually know! But I definitely don't send this many letters often. It's just a serious back-up that I've been working on, plus a few one time extra pieces!

Post a Comment