Monday, June 17, 2013

Request!

Hey guys!! How are ya'll this morning? 

Just thought is pop in and see if anyone is interested Ina small swap! I'm looking for airmail envelopes of all types!!! (I run out SO fast!!) Actually, I'm looking for all types of envelopes, haha. Oh, and kraft brown paper envelopes! I'm also looking for euro look leaf paper (the kind with lots of binder holes and also loose leaf paper with a designs! Washi tape, too! and stickers and pens! hahaha. Oh, and Diddl!! Oh, and stickers! sheets or flake. Please email! I have kawaii to swap, letter sets, stickers, used stamps (some rare and old), American cosmetics, teas, etc. I can list more if you email me! Below is the type (or similar of what I have.) and I'm looking for other sizes if possible but I'm not going to be too picky! I can send postcards from my vacation, too! 

I think these are the kind I have...I love all the square-ish ones an basiclly everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment